If T-Rex Lived Like Humans If T-Rex Lived Like Humans

An interesting and entertaining animation.

The jokes were humorous and the animation was quite smooth. I would have liked to have seen more time taken towards the smaller artist details, a faint scaly texture on the skin of the T-Rexs for example, the general feel of the cartoon is good though and these are minor improvement suggestions.

Keep it up and I'll hopefully be seeing more of your animations soon.

A Brooding Art Piece (NATA '15 Novice Round) A Brooding Art Piece (NATA '15 Novice Round)

Just amazing. I love the way you've drawn the character's expressions, a great source of visual comedy, similar to the drawing style of Oney or Psychicpebbles.

At some parts I felt like the graphics could have been improved, for example the bosses left arm (viewers left) looks very thin. There are only a few instances of these kinds of thing, so it really isn't much to pick at. The audio is a little off too but you have addressed this in the Author Comments.

When the dog put his hat on, I swear, I nearly fell off my chair. Brilliant writing.

Keep it up

TrohPee responds:

Thanks for the nice detailed review dude. It's been awhile since I made this, but its always nice to see it made someone laugh ;3
~ Keep it sleezy ,xoxo Trohpee

War Machine War Machine

First impressions are important, I could see myself voting one or two when I saw those pyramids. It would have been better to start with something more visually exciting, for example a few panning shoots of the tanks before they start and the music kicks in.

It is also noticeable that the tanks don't have any animation, such as moving tracks and they're of a completely different style to the "war machine". I like the simple style of the war machine, you should have just replicated that with the tanks.

The typography needed work. Well, I think you just grabbed a default font, a simple mask to make the text distorted, if used subtly, would be an improvement.

I liked the idea of this flash and it could have been an interesting short so maybe I've been kind but the war machine has me heart now, with his little oil barrel.

5 differences Movies Parodies 5 differences Movies Parodies

It's yet another big hooray from the medal collectors across Newgrounds.

I have to say though it's not one of my favourites of yours. In the Author Comments you put "Use your eagle eye." and you weren't kidding, I had to nearly put my face to the screen and I have to admit, I resorted to the walkthrough on a few occasions. I get that that's almost the point to the game, but, damn.

Other than that I can't really fault it. Thanks for the medals
Keep'em coming.

Idle Game Maker Idle Game Maker

A pretty standard idle game.

I did note that it didn't take long for the gameplay to become laggy though this is an older game and I know that it isn't much of a problem in your other games plus it didn't stop me from enjoying around an hour or so of entertainment.

It's not bad but it's not a new Electric Rubber.

Vintage Game Shop Vintage Game Shop

A fun concept, as it turns out I'm not very good at running a vintage game based pawn shop.

I would have liked to have seen better graphics. Maybe a nice pixel shop with people waking up to the counter and then cutting to the game sliding over a counter and the options appearing. Though the design as is has it's charms.

A nice way to spend some free time and deserving of the Daily 3rd Place.
Well done

Tranquil Remix Tranquil Remix

A nice bit of Dub.

Not really my genre and I haven't hear the original to compare but this seems like a great track. Gave me something chill to listen to whilst smoking and I can't ask for much more than that.

I'll be listening to the original next.

Keep it up.

PizzaKiller responds:

Thanks man

Thiscom - Rainbow Knight [Dance] Thiscom - Rainbow Knight [Dance]

Who doesn't smile in their heart when they hear a mix of 8-bit and Dance. Personally I found the concoction to be a great listen. Bravo to you.

There isn't much I can think to point out techniqually about this other then I would have like it to have been longer but what do I know.

Well done.

DjThiscom responds:

Thank you for your positive comment.
I was really happy when I see I make someone happy. :)
Of course I will try to create more similar songs. Eventually.

Forever In My Mind Forever In My Mind

I think it's a pretty good example of sampling. Takes me back to the early 00's when this sort of thing seemed to be everywhere. Never a bad thing.

At some points it sounds a little too grainy to my ear, though this could just be me and at 1:10 there's a Tatu sample that I don't think is working, it's also repeated later.

Nothing much more to comment on.
It's not bad at all.

Ikerion responds:

Can't disagree

Not in Mushroom Kingdom anymore Not in Mushroom Kingdom anymore

Impressive perspective work and the use of subtle gradients for the shading goes well with the style. I feel that Mario's moustache could have done with more detail, maybe a slight texture or gradient.

Other small details; The star on top of the building looks very flat and the clouds have too much of a brush stroke style to fit the cartoony feel of the figure.

I rather like this piece. I just feel it should have had more time spent on the background to bring it to the standard of the figure.

Rings Rings

Not a bad piece of 3D art.

I think it would have been improved with a more clearly defined floor, maybe a corner in the background would have helped and given the rings a more bouncing look. I would have also worked on making the surface of the rings smoother.

The light positioning is okay but this only goes to highlight the rough texture.

Keep practicing and think more about backgrounds.

Cool logo for your channel Cool logo for your channel

A nice logo design.

My advice would be that if your going to upload a logo to the Art Portal you should consider creating a complete style sheet, by that I mean: the logo in different sizes, a logo with text, a business card design, in greyscale etc. This will showcase your design and it's versatility.

Other than that the logo itself is a simple and effective design.

Keep it up